Click on an entry to view the publication
- "Pre-Employment Screenings, Employee Investigations, and the Fair Credit
Reporting Act," 9 Labor and Employment Lawnotes, (Labor and Employment Law
Section, State Bar of Michigan, Winter 1999-2000) 5-8.
- "Sample Qualified Medical Child Support Order," QDROs, EDROs & Retirement
Benefits, eds. N. Keppelman and K. Soper (Inst. for Cont. Leg. Educ.
["ICLE"], Form 8.1, 1995 Supp.) 8-21.
- "Qualified Medical Child Support Orders: Why, When, and How To Use Them,"
Prepared for the ICLE seminar "Child Custody, Support, and Visitation
Update," April 1995
- "Pitfalls in Preparing Antenuptial Agreements in Michigan," 6:4 ICLE Focus
on Michigan Practice (October 1993).
- "Resources for Research in Legal Ethics" (William S. Hein & Co., Inc., Legal
Research Guides, Vol. 13, 1992). [Then the most complete work on how to
systematically attack and research problems in legal ethics.]
- "The "Responsible Relationship" Doctrine of
United States v. Park: A Tool
for the Prosecution of Corporate Officers Under Federal and State
Environmental Laws," 11 Temp. Envtl. L. & Tech. J. 203-37 (1992).
[In only 6 weeks I wrote the best critique and analysis of a new Federal Court of
Appeals' decision providing absolute liability under RCRA for an
executive whose company disposes of waste improperly, and "sold" the
article to several law journals.]